September 2013 Moms
Options

Dumb question...

Can you get your ears pierced if your preggo?

Re: Dumb question...

• Options

Pretty sure all normal lobe piercing is done with actual earrings, so it isn't the same as other body piercings, but I would wait.  For one thing, increased blood flow = increased pain and bleeding.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    It's still an infection risk, I would ask your dr what they think. My sister's ears got very infected when she did hers. I'd hate to be pg when dealing with that and worrying about it spreading to the baby.
    Mom of 5
    Boy 7-11-2007 (has Autism),
    Boy 2-26-2009 to 11-2-11 (had cancer at 4mo),
    Boy 3-28-2011 (has Autism)
    Girl 9-3-2013
    Baby due 2-22-2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know absolutely nothing about this but my biggest concern (personally) would be infection. If it were me I would probably just wait but I'm doing the same thing with hair dye, just in case. Ombre hair is in though, right? ;) lol!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'd wait due to the risk of infection.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"