August 2013 Moms
Options

Ultrasound

Ultrasound in the morning! Full of excitement and nerves! Cannot wait to see this little booger.

Re: Ultrasound

• Options
    I had such a hard time sleeping the night before. I hope everything looks good!

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Options
    Good luck! Mine is on Wednesday and I'm super anxious!
    Joy

Proud mom to:

Cameron (Jan 11, 2000)
    Cassidy (May 5, 2005)
    Callen (August 23, 2013)

My heavenly angels
    ~Caleb~ Jan 21, 1999
    ~Carys~ April 29, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I couldn't sleep the night before mine either. 

Enjoy!! 

TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good luck!!! Mine is tomorrow also! I'm so excited, our last one they couldn't see what LO was so I'm praying tomorrow we find out!
  • Options
    Lucky yours in the AM, Mine is tomorrow as well but not until 3:30pm!!! its going to be long day. 
    Wife to Michael 5/25/02 
    Mom to Reilly 3/13/03 
    Mom to Ryder 7/26/13
    BFP 12/10/12
    Beta 12/12/12: 351 @16 dpo 
    Beta 12/17/12: 2999 @21 dpo 
    Beta 12/20/12: 7539 @24 dpo 

• Options
    A/S for us tomorrow! We were already told a girl at an elective scan, but I will be happy for some confirmation from the official medical scan.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy scan Monday! Hopefully our LO's don't play any trick on us fo
  • Options
    Ours is tomorrow, too. The nerves and anxiety are killing me; I could throw up. I'm trying to just be excited, but really I'm panicking inside. I just want a good report. That's all I want.
    image"">imageimageimage

• Options
    I'm having a growth scan U/S tomorrow afternoon aswell. I'm looking forward to seeing the differences growth,facial features since our last one two weeks ago. We just Love seeing our little girl.
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Options
    Mines tomorrow as well at 4!!! Going to be a long day and my mind is racing hope to sleep tonight.. Good luck to you :
  • Options
    Mines tomorrow as well at 4!!! Going to be a long day and my mind is racing hope to sleep tonight.. Good luck to you
  • Options

imageNascarmom48:
    Lucky yours in the AM, Mine is tomorrow as well but not until 3:30pm!!! its going to be long day. 
    </BL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine is now in 3 hours and of course I'm awake! Hoping it goes well for everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"