1st Trimester
Options

Cramping

This is my second pregnancy. The first time I miscarried so early on that I never really experienced any symptoms. Now I'm constantly worried something might go wrong. I'm about 5 weeks and I have been mildly cramping consistently for the last couple of weeks. Is this normal? I haven't been sick but I've been very tired. I have an appointment at the end of the week with my doctor. I'm just nervous.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Cramping

• Options
    I'm at 10w3d now and I'll have mild cramping on and off. I believe its from your uterus expanding and stuff just shifting around. As long as its not severe and is not accompanied by any blood you should be ok.  Fingers crossed for a sticky baby :)
  • Options
    You will have cramping at intervals as your uterus stretches. Unless they are unbearable and have bleeding then don't freak. Its all apart of your anatomy adapting to pregnancy.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have cramping off and on.  Cramping was actually one of the first symptoms I got and actually spurred me to take a pregnancy test.  Normally I would get cramping about 1-2 days before my period, but this time it came about 5-6 days before and

• Options
    I had them as well but its believed to be normal. I started having them before I took my pregnancy test. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. This makes me feel a lot better. I just have a lot of questions and it feels like my doctors appointment will never get here!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I really felt it in my 5th week
  • Options
    I had very strong cramps towards the beginning of my pregnancy..li would be curled up on the floor!..even went to the ER. It was "normal cramping" and eventually went away...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"