October 2013 Moms
Options

So nauseous!

I'm 11weeks three days and my nausea is not getting any better. I've only been sick once but quite often in my mouth! I'm grateful this preg is going well so far had a scan yesterday following 2m/c but I'm just so fed up and wanna know when this will end x

Re: So nauseous!

• Options

I hear you, except I keep getting sick past my mouth. This is my second pregnancy and it is so different this time. I did happen to have a few random hours of feeling okay today. So, maybe the rumors are true and it does get better.

• Options
    I know the feeling well, except I too, have gone well into the vomiting territory as well.  :(  MIL said hers lasted until she was past 4 months pregnant.  My cousins lasted for the whole pregnancy.  I am just praying for relief soon,
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    photo fallinginlove_zps8333e154.jpgimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 11 weeks yesterday and I'm still very nauseous. With my first I was nauseous the entire pregnancy. With this pregnancy my morning sickness is inverted, so I get it in the afternoon into the evening. I am hoping because this 'morning sickness' is diff
  • Options
    I'm still nauseaous too ! It's so frustrating because it makes it so hard to not get cranky ... We have to hang in there .. Hope there's relief soon.
    < image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"