September 2013 Moms
Options

Names

Thinking of another girls name in case we have two girls. We already decided on Lillian Elaine for the first name. What does everyone think of Lucille Elise for a second girls name?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Names

• Options
    Cute name, but why do you want them to have the same initials?
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Options
    I don't necessarily. I was actually trying to avoid the matchy names but then I thought it might be cute. The other name we like is Katherine Emily.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Katherine Emily is beautiful.  I like that one much better than Lucille.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ditto liking Katherine better than Lucille 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Lucille makes me think of Arrested Development, but I do really like the nickname Lucy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    bexsdbexsd member

imagekokiri:
    Lucille makes me think of Arrested Development.

same here.

I like Katherine Emily much

• Options
    My only concern would be getting their names mixed up. You know, calling them by the wrong name. As it is, I call DD by the dog and cat's names from time to time so I'd be messing up their names all the time! But I think both names are beautiful :-)

• Options
    I think the names are too similar, very cute, but it would be confusing for you and other people. I'm in love with the nickname Lucy though... but if you really like Katherine Emily too, I'd do that with Lillian. Would you do nicknames like Katie and Lily
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo f67a54b1-ddce-4538-bf7e-65a79c0165f1_zps84df8eb7.jpg
  • Options
    Love those names! I also love how you matched their initials, it's sweet.
  • Options
    Lucille is nms personally but Lucy I LOVE. I can't say anything about Elise because I'm totally bias and have no idea if I actually like the name or not because it's been ruined for me. But Katherine Emily is also pretty.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What about Katherine Lucille? I love the name Katherine, but dh doesn't. I think Lillian and Lucille are a little too close.
    One DD born 9/23/13.
    We're one and done!
  • Options
    I like Katherine Emily
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My nieces name is Jillian Katherine...a little mix up w your Lillian and Katherine

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Thanks everyone. I would def call her Lucy if we went with Lucille. DH seems to be leaning more toward Katherine Emily. Emily Katherine is cute too. I just don't know about Lilly and Emily as first names they sound to rhyming. It's crazy how picking out n
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"