May 2013 Moms
Options

Daydreaming about next Easter

Can't wait til next Easter when I will be able to make my LO a basket! She'll be too young for egg coloring, but I'm still very excited.  Holidays are so much more fun when there are LO's around Smile 

Happy Easter May Bumpies!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Daydreaming about next Easter

• Options
    Happy Easter. I was just thinking how it will be fun for the Easter Bunny to make visits starting next year. 
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!!!!! I was having the same thoughts about my little guy yesterday! Happy Easter to you! Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was just thinking about that as well! We all have so much to look forward to. :) Happy Easter!
    She is here! 5-29-13

• Options
    Happy Easter! My mom had an Easter basket for LO and a cute card saying how thy can't wait for next Easter with him lol. There was a lamb and a onesie in the basket.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Options

I was thinking the same thing last night at my family Easter dinner... I have a bunch of younger (under 5 yrs old) cousins and holidays are so much fun with them!  I was also just thinking that this is the last holiday without a baby. I am so exci

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I was thinking about this at church this morning, watching all the babies and toddlers in their Easter dresses!

We dont plan on making Easter into the big commercial Easter Bunny show, but we will definitely do a basket from us, an

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How very very true. Happy Easter.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"