June 2013 Moms
Options

Chocolate Cake!

I was reprimanded last night for eating a piece of chocolate cake at H's family's Easter gathering. Did you know there was caffeine in chocolate?! Good thing that particular aunt didn't see me 10 minutes earlier going to town on a bag of chocolate malted mini eggs with one of H's cousins! Then she asked me if I was drinking coffee too?!! I'm sure there will be more comments and belly rubs at my own family's Easter gathering in a few hours. Happy Easter everybody!
Mama to Sophie Virginia
born 5/4/13 at 35 weeks 4 days

Re: Chocolate Cake!

• Options
    Chocolate cake helps me stay awake!
    ~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hahaha. I love telling people my dr put me on caffeine to combat my migraines. Shuts them right up!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Compared to coffee there isn't even that much caffeine in chocolate :] enjoy your chocolatey goodness, yummmm
  • Options
    imageamie444:
    Hahaha. I love telling people my dr put me on caffeine to combat my migraines. Shuts them right up!
    <
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Haha..when we saw the perinatologist he said that I would have to clean out a huge chunk for the chocolate section in a grocery store to consume enough caffeine to really do any harm to baby. Some people just think they know everything that a pregnant pe

• Options
    I kiiiiind of hate you for posting this. I'm home alone for the weekend, and seeing all the Easter cakes sweets on FB got me thinking REAL hard about baking a chocolate cake. Looked in the cabinet, no mix. Looked up a scratch recipe, had everything requi
  • Options
    LOVE chocolate cake!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"