April 2013 Moms
Options

"Jinxing" myself into labor

*** (My theory is that, if I do not knock on wood after typing this post, I will be jinxed into sudden, crazy labor.) ***

The midwife's delivery guess (made on Friday) was today, but after WEEKS of insane and tiresome false/early/pre-/latent labor, I don't feel so much as a tickle in my ute. (I would settle for a questionable diarrhea cramp. LOL)

Also, DH has 36-hour duty on the ship AND our first choice of caregiver for DD is out of town for the holiday. That means I, essentially, HAVE to go into labor, right? It would be HORRIBLY inconvenient to have his baby today. ;)

(I am anxious to deliver this week because the midwife is starting to talk induction due to a history of placenta issues AND she is uncomfortable with the idea of my going around dilated with no MP for 5 weeks, being GBS positive.)  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: "Jinxing" myself into labor

• Options
    Talk about jinx!... The DAY before my water broke, I met with my boss to discuss maternity leave. She asked, and I quote, "everything is going well, right? You have no reason to believe you would go preterm?!" Me: "Of course not, why would I go preterm?".
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Options

imageskidderdo:
    Talk about jinx!... The DAY before my water broke, I met with my boss to discuss maternity leave. She asked, and I
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"