October 2013 Moms
Options

Anti maternity clothes!!

Well today is yet another struggle to put clothes on but I hate maternity clothes!! I'm 6'1" and apparently they don't think tall people get pregnant!! The talls are a 31-32" inseam which make it look like I shrunk my pants on the dryer, have them jacked up to high heaven and!! have a whole Micheal Jackson thing going on. I'm trying to decide the practicality of wearing shorts for the next 27 weeks but it's not looking too good even though I'm in Florida. Any other tall mamas out there? I can't remember what I did the last 2 times in terms of pants but I know I had a lot of capris which aren't really allowed in my office now. 

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Anti maternity clothes!!

• Options

hmm whats weird is that the sale pants that I have bought so far have all been super ridiculously long on me. I had to cut off a foot of fabric to get them to fit, and I'm 5'6".

There are some really fantastic mat clothes out there, check out:&n

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't tried any maternity clothes but now you have me scared. I'm 5'10" and all legs. Guess I'll be wearing dresses the whole summer?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The only good thing about that is that spring is here and summer is around the corner so you can wear Capri pants and not have to worry about the length :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There have been several threads on here for sources for tall maternity pants. I believe people said they could find them in inseams around 35-37". Sorry I don't remember the sources, I'm a measly 5'4", so I didn't pay that much attention. They are out the
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You should try Gap Maternity. I'm 5'6", with an inseam of 32" and their regular length pants are ridiculously long on me.

• Options
    I was hunting for threads about longer pants but I didn't see them. A 32" inseam is still too short, I've tried and they just don't fit :( I'm cool with the capris but my managers are going through male menopause or something and they keep it at 65 degree
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I live in Louisiana so I understand about the weather. I'm only 5'6" so I don't have a problem with the height however I'm not really enjoying the maternity pants. I will probably stay in dresses. They are super comfy for summer anyway and I hate showing
  • Options

imagetmccord21:
    I haven't tried any maternity clothes but now you have me scared. I'm 5'10" and all legs. Guess I'll be wearing dre
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

Mr. and Mrs. est. September 6, 2008 Expecting Baby #1 October 1, 2013

• Options
    imageterpchristy:

imagetmccor
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagelenci2525:
    imageterpchristy
    BabyFruit Tickerimage

Mr. and Mrs. est. September 6, 2008 Expecting Baby #1 October 1, 2013

• Options
    I was in target yesterday and saw a couple of really cute long black jersey dresses. I was very tempted to grab one now before they are gone but I haven't even gained any weight yet. Also being tall I don;t know if it will fall long enough once there is a
  • Options
    5'9" over here. If the short pants weren't bad enough last pregnancy, then the feeling of those bands on my waist were! I def remember hating anything touching by belly. It didn't start to bother me until later, but I'm going ALL dresses and flip flops. I
  • Options
    Leggings and boots with longer shirts?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ok this might sound totally weird in the environment you are...but I used to work in the same...a freezing office environment with all guys too, and I would seriously just wear a lap blanket at my desk. Now I'm not sure if that's possible for you, but

• Options
    imageskyla13:

Ok this might sound totally weird in the environment you are...but I used to work in the same...a freezing office env

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"