November 2013 Moms
Options

Nursery question ...HELP

Hi everyone,

My DH and I live an a 1 bedroom we just love. The living room is a rectangle shape that we believe is long enough to have a nursery on one side and a small bedroom on the other. Obviously, we would move after the baby grows out of it in a year or so. My question is this: Where can I find pictures/ideas for nursery that was made from dividing a room? I tried to google for days with no luck. Thanks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursery question ...HELP

• Options
    Try looking at offbeathome.com. They have lots of small homes and such. Maybe apartment therapy as well.
  • Options
    I am in the sameboat a little...the place we are going has us giving up a side room and a den so my office and nursery will be in one LONG room...we are thinking dividing curtains or something, the babies closet does not have to be WITH the baby stuff as
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You could also try Pinterest. Tons of decorating and nursery ideas. You could maybe search "small office" and use the ideas for a nursery instead.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

Do you have an IKEA near you? If so, do a google image search for "Expedit Room Divider". It will divide the room nicely while giving you storage space and not blocking all the light.

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    imageDebateThis:

Do you have an IKEA near you? If so, do a google image search for "Expedit Room Divider". It will divide the room

Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Options
    Thank you for the help everyone. I do have an IKEA near me, which I swear by. I haven't found anything on their website but I am hopefully once the time comes I'll pay the store a visit and find what I need!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"