3rd Trimester

returning formula?

i know the hospital offers enfamil which is good cause i am on wic and that is their formula also. If i was to buy any can it be returned if unopened? I know of course it might not agree with him but thought it might help to have a couple cans here. Looks like scheduled c section either the 10 or 11th starting to panic lol.

Re: returning formula?

• I've had alot of people tell me that Publix (grocery store, not sure if they are where you live) has the best return policy and they will take anything that they sell on their shelves...diapers, formula ect without a receipt. I have a few things of formul
  • Thanks for replying. Never heard of that store lol. Maybe i should just hold off for now and see how he does with it in the hospital
  • Loading the player...
  • Is someone going to be home with you helping you out?  I ask because it's really not necessary to stock up on formula if someone can run out and grab some.  You aren't going to be changing formulas after a feeding or two unless it's evident it's
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Yes my boyfriend is here so youre right he could go get it. Just trying to be prepared as possible lol
  • I believe all formula sales are final. Even unopened I'm not sure you could do it. You might ask for an exchange or store credit.

I am confused as to why you would return a can though? If you are using the "free" formula from the hospital yo

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagePrimRoseMama:
    I believe all formula sales are final. Even unopened I'm not sure you could do it. You might ask for an exchange or s

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• To me, this sounds like you want to use WIC/ samples to get more expensive, name brand formula, then get cash back when you return/exchange it. **side eye**
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Um excuse me i was asking if u can return it in case he had allergy to or other problems with it. Dont tell me i am using wic or would do that i am not that type of person so keep your rude comments to yourself
  • imageCherylJovi:
    Um excuse me i was asking if u can return it in case he had allergy to or other problems with it. Dont tell me i a
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Where did i say anything about free samples? Yes there are people that abuse the system but i would never do that. I just thought it might help to already have some in the house. I have to call wic when he is born but dont know how long it takes to get hi
  • You're not breast feeding because you don't want to? I understand its a very personal choice and not for everyone. Although I think considering your situation, you should try and see how you feel. You never know until you do it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• We were given Similac at the hospital with our first DD. She didn't take to it at all with digestion so the hospital provided us with Gerber/Nestle Goodstart. They don't normally use it initially but they do have other formukas on hand like that for those
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagetinychefjackson:
    To me, this sounds like you want to use WIC/ samples to get more expensive, name brand formula, then get cash
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • imagekimmarie1105:
    You're not breast feeding because you don't want to? I understand its a very personal choice and not for everyon
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • WIC will not supply you with enough formula to feed the baby. It does help a lot but it will not get you completely through each month.

I know this because I was on WIC with both my kids. 

I would not feel bad about formu

• I just have no interest in breast feeding and thats the bottom line for me. I know wic wont cover it all thats why i was thinking of having some in the house. Just found out c section planned for april 10th so excited but so nervous that in 9 days my lif
  • imageBrassyClarinet:

imageChe

• If you have the receipt, I believe most stores will accept formula returns. Most stores will not let you return formula without a receipt because there are people who get formula through WIC or use foodstamps to purchase it and then try to return it fo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebluelovin:

If you have the receipt, I believe most stores will accept formula returns. Most stores will not let you return for

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"