January 2013 Moms
Options

oh there's nothing like...

DH and I are at a wedding and I have to say there's nothing like manually pumping in the restroom stall lol... I miss my baby girl she's with my parents right now... keep me company, how is your night going with your LO?

Re: oh there's nothing like...

• Options

Oooh, that's fun.  Exactly the same experience as attending weddings before baby, right? Wink

We're doing good now, DD is asleep.  A little bit ago she was over

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    imagesbevmc09:
    Oooh, that's fun.nbsp; Exactly the same experience as attending weddings before baby, right? [;]We're doing good now, DD
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBrendamndz:
    Haha. Baseball season is upon us and the hubs and I def enjoy going to a few games and this is how I am picturing our e
  • Options
    DS is asleep in his own room for the first time. I'm glad to have my room back to its original state but I'm really sad too... My baby is growing up so fast already! He will be 12 weeks tomorrow. Time is flying by!
  • Options
    I know how you feel... every time I look at DD I think wow my baby's girl is growing up way too fast!! Makes me sad....

Do you have a video monitor, this always gives me piece of mind when she's in her room... I hope everything goes well with
  • Options
    I feel you. I had to manually express at Easter brunch. C was out cold and I had a letdown out of nowhere. Sat in a stall squeezing out a few ounces into paper towels. Surreal.
    Hugs
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Awwww into paper towels... how terrible... one time I ran out of bottles and I had to do the same thing :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"