March 2013 Moms
Options

Medela microwave sterilization bags

I just wanted to share that these bags have been such a time saver!  I had never heard of these, but an employee at BBB suggested them.  They are so worth the money to not have to stand and wash the breast pumps parts and bottles.  Just rinse and put in the bag with 2 oz of water then microwave for 3 minutes.

I am so glad DH talked to the employee and found out about these bags.  I have been telling so many people so I thought I would mention them here. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Medela microwave sterilization bags

• Options
    Yes! These are great. My birthing class teacher recommend them and they are so nice to have.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My husband won't use these because our bottles and pump parts are not medela. He says they won't work on a different brand. It's the most ridiculous thing I've heard. As long as he's the one doing the boiling, then more power to him....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They are fantastic!! Lactation consultant at the hospital suggested them and I'm so grateful :)
  • Options
    Do u just rinse with hot water? I bought these but the back said wash with warm soapy water first and it just seemed like the same thing as I normally do only with the extra step of putting them in the microwave... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can also just rinse your pump parts in between feedings and store them in the fridge until the next feeding. All the different LC's I've seen (which has been quite a few between the 3 kids) have said its perfectly safe and that pump parts only need wa
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"