July 2012 Moms

CDers:a survey

What kind of CDs do you use? I'm just bored and nosey :)

I've tried Charlie Bananas, itti bitti and flips

So far, flip covers with the organic diaper are my favorite. So thin and easy to use. Hunter is a really big kid so fit and bulk were our biggest issues. The flip system seems to work best for him 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What just happened in my diaper?!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: CDers:a survey

• Love our swaddlebees, blueberries are good, and have started osocosy  prefolds with thirsties because the all in ones were getting too expensive.  
  • Bumgenius Freetimes for the day, 4.0 with hemp at night. Love them both.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am really liking prefolds with a flip or swaddlebee Capri cover.  
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use GMD prefolds with swaddlebees Capri covers and WAHM covers. We used thirsties duo wrap size 1 covers and I liked them. We send bumgenious 4.0 pockets and Charlie banana os pockets to daycare. At night we use WAHM pockets stuffed with microfiber ins

• I've got a mix of BG 4.0s, Fuzzibunz Elite, and Alvas.  One Charlie Banana and a couple of GroVia somethings. 

The Fuzzibunz are probably my favorite, but we like all of them just fine other than the GroVia ones.

• We've had great luck with Diaper Safari OS. They are super trim on DD. I have some Applecheeks and TotsBots East Fit that I love! I went with the TotsBots simply because I really liked the storybook prints and I'm glad they ended up working for us. I a

imageimage

• zyaszyas member
    We have a lot of different ones: rumparooz, bumgenius, fuzzibunz, imagine, alva, kawaii, etc. most are pockets but we have a couple AIO's. I also have a bunch of prefolds and covers but I honestly haven't used those in months, I only reach for those if we
  • we have exclusively used Best Bottom from the beginning, and i'm STILL in love with them :) so quick, easy, not bulky, and cute :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"