August 2013 Moms
Options

Team pink mammas...and team blue!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am finding it increasingly difficult to not buy EVERY cute adorable thing I see for this LO! I did break down and buy 2 super cute cold weather outfits I found on clearance...I got them in 3 and 6 months. I figure ill get almost all newborn stuff at my showers so I'm resisting those. I will get the going home outfit in newborn but that's it.
What have you all purchased? Also has anyone started or finished their nursery? What's your theme or color scheme?
I am so excited for this little girl :]

ETA: sorry team blue, I did not mean to leave you out! Please join in!

Re: Team pink mammas...and team blue!

• Options

The twins are going to move into my one year old's nursery, so they get her theme:)  It is gray walls and white furniture.  Black and white bedding in chevron, damask, and stripes.  There are purple accents, such as a vintage bookshelf I

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options
    We just had our anatomy scan thursday and we're team pink too!!! I am so excited! My color scheme I plan is hot pink, light pink, chocolate brown, khaki colored, and white with giraffe print. We did our registry right after the appointment thursday! I was
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Doing a nature theme with a tree mural. Also making her name on the wall out of sticks. I plan on hitting garage sales this summer and stocking up on clothes for a year. I just got 4 totes and labeled them 0 to 3 months, 6 to 9 months, etc...
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imageSascha3:

The twins are going to move into my one year old's nursery, so they get her theme:)  It is gray walls and white

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC since July 2011
    HSG normal in May 2012 followed by three unmonitored clomid cycles unsuccessful
    Unexplained female infertility (My husband apparently has super sperm)
    IUI # 1 Nov 24
    BFP Dec 8! EDD Aug 17th, due to Preeclampsia and HELLP, Kylie Penelope was born July 30th!

• Options
    I pretty much purchased all of babies r us clothes today. Ha ha ha. Oh and some target. I couldn't help it! Babies r us has an awesome buy 1 get one free going on this weekend. I should have stayed away from newborn and 3 months but whatever..she will jus
  • Options

We are in a one bedroom so baby won't have her own nursery, but luckily our bedroom is big so I am trying to make her part of the room look as nice as I can. We are going with the Brooklyn bedding (the purple not pink) from Pottery Barn Kids and I am o

Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    I haven't decided on a nursery theme yet. Haven't even looked, tbh. I have little plans to buy any new clothing/toys/etc since I have so much from DD1 that is like new. My biggest decision will be whether or not to keep DD1 in her crib/nursery or to up
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAhtnamas6789:
    I should have stayed away from newborn and 3 months but whatever..she will just have to wear a couple different outf
  • Options
    Oh I've gone overboard at Carters & Gap outlet sales these past couple of weeks. I think i'll stop until after the shower on clothes.  Nursery theme is grey & white chevron w/ pink accents.  
  • Options
    My mom brought over three big boxes of baby clothes (newborn-24 months) which left me a little over whelmed so I must say I'm not tempted by any clothing but I'm excited about decorating the nursery next week. Purple and green with frogs and dragonflies.<

Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
    BFP #2 3/13/2016

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageCitrusSwallowtail:
    imageAhtnama
  • Options
    FWIW, DD1 was only in nb clothing for about 2 weeks. That was only so I could get a tiny bit of use out of them! People will buy clothes!! My best advice is to Stock up on the essentials.
  • Options
    I did find I had a hole I the clothing stockpile around 6-9 months, and size 9 months.  I'd personally buy those sizes... :) they're sort of odd I think for people, buti found it to be a necessary size we ended up having to buy quite a bit of!

• Options

Yesterday was my first shopping experience and I didn't do too bad! I found a couple cute outfits at Kohls and then I went to a local store here called Once Upon a Child which is a consignment shop for kids, You can get 10 onesies for $10 and I found a

• Options
    Team blue mamas are probably super excited and buying up cute stuff too...

Just feeling left out. Lol.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    I guess I'm the boring one here, as we won't have a nursery, and I haven't purchased anything but one pack of newborn cloth diapers to start practicing with. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageBlueJewelM:
    Team blue mamas are probably super excited and buying up cute stuff too...

Just feeling left out. Lol.</di
  • Options
    imageStephw32:
    imageBlueJewelM:</str
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    imageBlueJewelM:
    imageStephw32:</str
  • Options
    GobsGobs member
    imageiriscarmendiaz:
    I guess I'm the boring one here, as we won't have a nursery, and I haven't purchased anything but one pack of newbo
  • Options

We had bought a few neutral onesies prior to finding out the sex, and then on the day of the A/S we went out and bought a couple of little girl outfits, because we were so excited!! It. Was so much fun actually being able to get little pink dresses etc

TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"