August 2013 Moms
Options

Minor Meltdown

DH and I thought that this would be a great weekend to working on cleaning out the baby's room since we both have a 3 day weekend. The room has been used completely for storage for the better part of 3.5 years. Well today we finally got to some of the boxes that were never unpacked when we got married.  I thought it would be a good idea to see if there was anything worth unpacking before storing the rest in the attic. I decided that one thing that absolutely could not go to the attic was the ring that my grandmother had left me when she died. I got to the jewelry box where I was positive the ring was and completely freaked out because I couldn't find. Tears began flying in seconds. DH finally said keep looking because it had to be somewhere else in the box. So I kept looking but the tears just wouldn't stop until I found it in one of my other jewelry boxes. I guess DH was right. I felt like an idiot after that. I never would have had such a meltdown prior to the baby. I guess I should probably get used to it but all that matters to me right now is I have my gram's ring. I guess I should get back to cleaning and packing things up.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Minor Meltdown

• Options
    We spent our day the exact same way. I about broke down seeing my wedding dress get packed up, even though we've been married almost 6 years, then again when I realized how small the room was. We've used it mostly for storage as well but as soon as the

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We did that last saturday. We used it as storage for a little over two years.
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"