August 2012 Moms
Options

Men are funny

So DH has been on my sh*t list the last couple days for various reasons. Today I'm in the kitchen doing the dishes and getting an egg bake ready for church tomorrow. Jack is in the living room starting to get a little fussy. DH walks in from the garaged looks around and says want me to do anything? I told him to do what he thought needed to be done. (a little b*tchy yes but I was already frustrated) 

You want to know what he chose to do... go tinker on he jeep. Its battery is dead and it needs a few things to get it running for the summer. This how ever is not our daily driver. 

I realize this is somewhat my fault and I should have just told him what to do but come on!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Men are funny

• Options
    Lol!! Sorry to laugh but I've been there before and totally brought it on myself. But seriously men need to at least try to read between the lines. I swear sometimes it's like they know what to or what we want but they choose to play stupid so we do it al
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    haha feel free to laugh...I am. That's what I get. I also think they choose to play stupid.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg I would have had a few choice words for him.
    DD was up screaming from 10 to 3 last night and DF decided he was going to be nice and take the baby. But it just made her more upset.
    march siggy: Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    And this is why I give clear instruction as to.what I want/need of him. I don't have the patience.for that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"