Infertility

1st 2ww

I was diagnosed with PCOS last month and am on my first medicated cycle. Currently I'm 3dpo and just wondering if anyone has any tips or suggestions to get through the 2ww.

Re: 1st 2ww

• Hi there. Sorry about the diagnosis. Some good tips I've seen on here are: 

-Funny Movies

-Good books

-Music and taking a walk

-Talk to someone you trust.

<span style="font-size:1

| Married since 2008 | DH and I: Both 30 | Me: Endometriosis and Carrier of an X-Linked Dominant Genetic Disorder | DH: Low Morph | Planning IVF with PGD and PGS in 2013 | Freeze-All IVF #1: March 2013 ER 3/26. 29R, 12M, 11F. 4 5AA frozen blasts. Freeze-All IVF#2: May 2013 ER 5/15. 31R, 21M, 20F. 6 5AA frozen blasts. Our PGD probe was completed in late June (total of 20 weeks to develop). PGD and PGS Results came on 6/19: 3 healthy embryos (normal chromosomes and unaffected by my family's genetic disorder). FET #1: July 2013 Natural Cycle - Cancelled due to insufficient lining (only got to 7.5mm). FET #1.2: August 2013 - Medicated Cycle with Lupron & Estrogen Patches to build up lining. Single embryo transfer was 8/23. Beta #1: 240! Beta #2: 578! U/S on 9/19 at 6w4d: We saw the heart beating at 131bpm. Second U/S on 10/4 at 8w5d: We saw the heart beating at 178bpm. EDD 5/11/2014
    PAIF/SAIF/Everyone Welcome! 

• Breathe. Try to relax and not over stress yourself. One of two things is going to happen and stressing yourself out isnt going to change the outcome. Good luck. On a side note you should put your history in your siggy and make a introduction. This might
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Much love and luck to you. It's helpful to have someone to talk to...a good friend who can just listen and hug when needed. I try to plan something to look forward to every couple of days...rent a movie, girls night, date night, shopping, etc...to make th
    {Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image
  • Thanks for all of the ideas and well wishes. I'm definitely going to try and plan some of these to help keep my mind from being stressed. I will also update my signature with my info.

I never realized how difficult this whole process would be. M

• imageBeachy85:

Thanks for all of the ideas and well wishes. I'm definitely going to try and plan some of these to help keep my mind

TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • hey there, i also have pcos. First cycle was a fail. This is the second time around. My first 2ww i was a stress ball so my biggest suggestion is dont stress. Its okay to think about it and wonder. Keep your self busy and rest up, your body is doing a lot
    TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"