Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Really DD?

I just spent my time writing out a very polite and well thought out response and you DD. DD are not good OP

Edit to add my response to your insightful warning to TTGP.

You are preaching to the choir here OP. Most of the ladies here are usually on the receiving end of insensitive TTC comments not dishing them out. I'm not sure why you felt the need to come on here and post that but it was pretty random.
"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

Re: Really DD?

• Options
    Haha! I was thinking the same thing. I'm in a good mood this morning and was nice too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Not surprised. Two bad choices. First post telling people what to do, and then deleting when people point out the errors in her advice.

Again, thanks for stopping by, Lalaleah8136.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your welcome, just expressing my thoughts... And what helped me, I was one of those insensitive people, I chose the wrong place for self reflection and I didn't want the post to be about negativity, so I deleted it, please stop drawing this out. Thank you
  • Options

imageLalaleah8136:
    You're welcome, just expressing my thoughts... And what helped me, I was one of those insensitive people,
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    imagepeanutmuse:
    imageLalaleah8136:<
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options

imageLalaleah8136:
    Your welcome, just expressing my thoughts... And what helped me, I was one of those insensitive people, I chose
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageLP0198:
    imagepeanut+muse:</
  • Options

imageLP0198:
    imagepeanutmuse:
  • Options

Verbal warning to LP0198 for not properly citing post that was DD.

Please include more information for people who did not see the original post when you post a DD call out thread in the future.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    imageDDPolice:
    Verbal warning to LP0198 for not properly citing post that was DD. Please include more information for people who did not

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    lp0lp0 member
    imagepeanut+muse:
    imageLP0198:</stro

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options

imageLP0198:
    imageDDPolice:</
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*