July 2012 Moms

Crawling?

When did yours start? I have one on the verge and one not.

Re: Crawling?

• Tucker doesn't even roll yet, he's kind of lazy so I don't think he'll be crawling any time soon :)
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My son just started rolling after some practice he's the size of a one year old and was hesitating, so showing him it was ok really helped.
  • Loading the player...
  •  

our twins are about the same age as yours in their "adjusted age", their bday was supposed to be July 23rd.

Ayden is about to crawl but Sydney is just fine sitting and playing.

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Not yet, just scooting around on his tummy and getting on all fours for very short periods of time.
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Mine started at 7 months but she is by no means efficient at it.  It correlated to when she started DC.  I think she saw the other babies crawling around and got the hang of it quicker. 
  • I also have one close to crawling and another one not. Goes to show how differently babies develop, even among twins.
  • Taylor started crawling a day before her 7 month birthday. It was after about 3 weeks of rocking on her hands and knees.
  • No crawling here! We do some scooting backward and a lot of what i call 'baby yoga'. She does cobra, downward dog, and a modified plank!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"