Single Parents

babys father advice please

I need god advice please. Sorry its long.So I was with my guy for 5 yrs. We have been trying to have a baby. It was mostly him at first and i just warmed up to the idea the past 2 yrs. I love babies. I am now 8 months pregnant and have not spoken to him since basically the entire time. We broke up before i found out i was pregnant and when he found out he was stringing me around painting me a false image of our future. Come to find out he was in a new relationship. As soon as I outted him and put the cards on the table by letting his new gf know everything that has been going on, he flipped the script on me. Oh its not my baby shes a h@e and $lut. I know hes just mad that i did that and that he got caught. It got to the point where his gf was calling private all the time harrasing me trying to manipulate me into having an abortion. she litterally called me to see if i had it done yet. When she realized i wasnt going to she tried to cause issues and i feel make me have another miscarrage ( i went through one with him of my twins)  She would mentally abuse me with accusations and telling me hes not coming with me to appointments because hes to busy going with her to their appointments cuz shes pregnant now.. They were 4months of knowing each other!! wtf. (i know shes not, shes just crazy) Eventually it stopped. Now that i am almost due ive been debating on the issue wheather to contact him and see if he wants to visit the hospital after i deliver . Hes def not guna be in the room. But he could get the dna test done. I feel like me wanting to do that though is the dream and hope in the back of my head he will come around. This is something he wanted so to not even be involved at all is crazy to think someone can be like that ...denying his kid for a women he just met. I will nevvvverrrr take him back as a spouse. But do i need to go out of my way to extend the olive branch for him to be involved with big moments in my daughters new life? He knows im pregnant and when im due. Or should i just do what iv been planning and completely forget about him and see if he contacts me. If he doesnt then the next time he hears from me will be when i get full custody and put him on child support. Im just sad my daughter wont get to have both her parents like i did. A girl needs her dad, I wont let him treat her like hes treated me. Do i step up and be the bigger person or let things unfold how they do?  He is a horroble man and spouse in my eyes now... but idk if he can be a good dad to her. Do i give it a chance or just go with my gut and keep him out of it. Iv even considered not having him on the birth certificate and not even go after him for chuild support. Im 23 work my off and the lil 80-150$ is nothing to me and it seems at times not even worth the aggrivation. advice from all view please :) dont surgar coat :)
Amarie

Re: babys father advice please

• I am going thru something similar.. Yes he needs to pay child support to support his child you did not have that baby alone!! The birth certificate can ve a touchy subject, im thinking kf putting his name on there but the next 3 minths will deterime that
  • thankyou. Good luck to you too. And thankyou for the advice. Its such a touchy subject because there are so many ways to approach it.
    Amarie
  • Loading the player...
  • I wouldn't call him and let him come to the hospital. I would write his name on the birth certificate and file for support, at that point he can decide if he wants visitation. It's not up to you to make him be a dad. But he does need to help out financial
  • I agree. its funny now that ive been thinking about that ive been getting blocked number calls again..hmmm lol
    Amarie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"