3rd Trimester
Options

Apple Cider Vinegar...

I've been experiencing horrible acid reflux that is making me miserable through the day and unable to sleep at night. Zantac no longer seems to help (dr. Recommended it). So, tonight I reached for the apple cider vinegar out of desperation! I've heard it works wonders but I've been to afraid to try it because I didn't think I would be able to stomach it. I just mixed 3tbs into a glass of water and drank as fast as I could. Can't say it tasted good but I'd definitely do it again if this works! 

Anyone else use the ACV? Does it work for you? How do you take it and how often? 

*fingers crossed!!!* 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar...

• Options
    I haven't tried apple cider vinegar but eating pickles or drinking pickle juice solves the problem for me. I hope you find relief!
    BFP#1 11/25/11 EDD 08/09/12 MMC 01/30/12 D&C 02/01/12
    BFP#2 09/11/12 beta1=72 @13dpo beta2=160 @14dpo beta3=over 6000 @24dpo U/S @7w2dd hb=146bpm U/S @8w5d hb=159bpm U/S @12w hb=164bpm
    EDD 05/20/13
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    My husband has HORRIBLE year round allergies that will seriously keep him unable to do anything for days. He's tried every med available and finally figured out that ACV is the best option for him. He takes a shot glass of it when symptoms are coming on a
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It works wonders, as long as you can stomach it and keep it down so it can do its job within the first few minutes. my DH and my dad can't do it, but i swear by it. I don't do it very often but when nothing else works, this is a guarantee. it almost burns
  • Options
    I just read about this on the Pregnant Chicken blog.  She said take 8 oz water and add 2 teaspoons of ACV.  Flavor with honey to your liking and go from there!  I haven't tried this, but it sounds do-able!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageSnugshine1018:
    I just read about this on the Pregnant Chicken blog.nbsp; She said take 8 oz water and add 2 teaspoons of ACV.nbsp;

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Options
    I haven't used it for acid reflux, but I use it to help lower my blood sugar and blood pressure.
  • Options
    ACV works wonders for my indigestion & heartburn.  I just took some about 10 minutes ago!  I take a shot and follow it up with a few sips of water.  I'm usually feeling 99% better within 15 minutes.

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"