Multiples

Surprise...twins : )

We got pregnant from an IVFcycle the last week of January.  We transfered two embryos.  We had two u/s appointments with our fertility doc and in both we clearly saw on baby.  We just saw my OB/GYN for the first time during this pregnancy & TA DA...there are clearly two babies growing in there!!!  Surprise to me, my husband AND the doctor : )  We are so excited!!!  Anyone have advice?  I'm excited but a little nervous, too.

Re: Surprise...twins : )

• Congratulations! We just found out yesterday that we are having surprise twins! We didn't do IVF or anything, so I had NO idea. Enjoy your pregnancy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Fun times!!! Happy and healthy pregnancy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats and welcome!
  • congrats
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Congrats and welcome! :D
  • Congratulations and welcome!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • You put two in your odds were better! Congrats!!!!
  • Wow! That's crazy that they missed the second baby at both u/s with your RE! Congratulations and welcome!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Congratulations!   This board is a wealth of information.  And don't be alarmed if you go through some crazy emotions the first few weeks; it's some crazy news to get that you're expecting two!
  • Congratulations and I'm 10 weeks with fraternal twins as well
  • Congratulations! I did not have IVF, but I can relate on the surprise! We clearly saw one baby on the first ultrasound at 7 weeks. I went back for an unscheduled ultrasound to check on a SCH and ta da Twins! Yay for you!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congratulations! I love checking this board for informationit's like having your own group of girlfriends that are pregnant/have multiples!! :. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"