2nd Trimester

Help me please

Hello all,nbsp;nbsp;Thank you for reading this post. I would appreciate it if you could share your opinion. I had sex with a friend in midDecember. We used a condom, but I was not on any birth control pills. My period was came on the 35th day for the next cycle and bled brown for the first day. Before this period even came, I suspected that I could have been pregnant because my period was so late. I took multiple urine tests and a blood test all came negative. February came, period also came on the 35th day and only lasted 2 days and 3rd day was spotting. For March, my period came on the 35th day again last week, though I again bled brown for the first two days. I began having pain in my right pelvic and went to Urgent Care for it. My blood and urine tests came back fine again. I was even referred to an internal/external pelvic ultrasound the following Monday and that came clean. I saw an OB/GYN afterwards who did a quick pelvic exam on me, and said everything is fine.It is four months after I've had sex with my friend, but I still have a feeling that I may be pregnant! I am obsessed with this thought and it is driving me crazy, since I have read stories of women having undetected pregnancies even under an ultrasound. At the same time, the last 34 months have also been very stressful for me as I've moved to a new place, picked up a new job, and obsess over the thought that I could be pregnant. This week I'm experiencing awful lower back pain, pain near my shoulder blades, unusual pain in my lower abdomen and pelvic, pain in my breastbone, tingly nipples, jaw pain, and even tingles throughout my body. If I were really pregnant, this would be my 18th week. I even took two urine tests yesterday and both came out negative.nbsp;Could my stress and this paranoia be causing these symptoms? Or is there still a chance I am pregnant? Please share. Thank you.nbsp;nbsp;

Update:
I forgot to mention that my period for December was actually skipped. Instead of comig in late December, it came in the beginning of January, on the 41st day, despite what my original post said. My next two periods after that were 35 days apart. There are cases of women still having their periods during gestation. Still trying to let go of this obsession but it is difficult considering this has happened to other women. I'm 23, small, relatively skinny but I've got a beer belly. Still think I'm freakin out or have reasonable suspicion? I have never felt these symptoms all at once before.

Re: Help me please

• You're not pregnant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you. I have considered that too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLoppy19:
    You're not pregnant. Stop peeing on things. 

This made me LOL but she is right!

• imageKatieandMark06:

imageLop
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • I checked for cysts a week and half ago. No cysts and I don't have endometriosis. 
  • you are in the 97% of people who used a condom properly and it worked. you probably just really want to be pregnant. 
    When I was TTC, I had many months I was convinced I was pregnant, showing symptoms and everything but it was negative. and I w

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Yes, that was for the reason for the pelvic ultrasound. I've heard of a woman who did three ultrasounds and didn't discover her pregnancy til the fourth ultrasound at 5 1/2 months. How is that even possible! Her story has made me extremely anxious
  • :::looks around::: I could have sworn this is not TTGP! Girl, if all tests come back negative then it's all in your head. You aren't pregnant. Stop spazzing out.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagestressorpreg:
    Yes, that was for the reason for the pelvic ultrasound. I've heard of a woman who did three ultrasounds and didn

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Doubtful. But you'll know for sure in a couple of months if you are. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagestressorpreg:
    Yes, that was for the reason for the pelvic ultrasound. I've heard of a woman who did three ultrasounds and didn
  • They came out negative cause your not pregnant. Stress can cause alot of symptoms and feelings also a ultrasound would have told you. You had multiple exams n etc.

• You aren't pregnant. Honestly you need to try to calm down. With all of the symptoms you're describing it sounds like you might have caused your body to go into paranoid or hysterical pregnancy mode. This is when women SWEAR they are pregnant, show sym

• Your symptoms could mean any number of things. But reading this I feel like you are not pregnant. You've had a blood test for goodness sake!
  • Definitely not pregnant. It sounds as though you have an incredibly regular menstrual cycle.
    ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    Stella - 7.7.11 | Ian - 8.6.14 | Isaac- 7.20.18
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Anyone heard of Abdominal pregnancies?
  • I forgot to mention that my period for December was actually skipped. Instead of comig in late December, it came in the beginning of January, on the 41st day, despite what my original post said. My next two periods after that were 35 days apart. There are
  • imagestressorpreg:
    I forgot to mention that my period for December was actually skipped. Instead of comig in late December, it came
  • OP youre really reaching here. It is IMPOSSIBLE to have a neg blood test and have an ultrasound not show a baby at this point if you were pregnant. IM.POSS.I.BLE. if you hear that it IS possible then the stories youve heard/read/watched on tv have been
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagestressorpreg:
    Anyone heard of Abdominal pregnancies?

Yes. They are essentially an ectopic pregnancy. The b
  • OP, get to a primary care doctor right away.  It's patently obvious that your ob-gyn has ruled out pregnancy as what's causing your symptoms. A primary doctor can rule out insanity or other possible causes. 
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • And if there is one post she will take from this thread i PROMISE it will be etoille's ....... lollol!
  • Haha no. I'm going to get checked again. I'll keep you all updated thanks
  • imagestressorpreg:
    I forgot to mention that my period for December was actually skipped. Instead of comig in late December, it came
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageetoille:
    Dont listen to these ppl OP.
    You keep going back to your doctors and telling him that you think you're pregnant no m

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imageLoppy19:
    You're not pregnant. Stop peeing on things. 

Bahahahaha! Best answer.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi I wanted to update everyone. 

Two weeks ago, I did a CT scan, urine test, and blood test. Everything came back fine. However, this week my stomach is looking significantly bigger! I don't feel bloated. My stomach still feels so soft

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"