Trouble TTC

Unexpected good news

So RE had me come in for another beta since first beta was technically a positive but only a 9. They had said it would be just chemical but to come in today. My second beta today was 80! They want me to come in monday for a 3rd beta, but think it may have been a late implant! I hope the numbers are increasing. Hopefully this is my little fighter. I'm nervous b/c I have cramps and back pain,but I'm going to try to stay positve. FX numbers continue to rise.

Re: Unexpected good news

• I really thought it would be negative today and we would be planning IUI 2. The RE was just as shocked. Hoping for doubling numbers!

I don't think I know you NariaDreaming. Sorry
  • BFP warning would have been nice...

thanks.

***************SIGGY WARNING***************
    DX: PCOS and Endometriosis 
    TTC since May 2011
    HSG normal
    Hubs SA- Normal June 2012
    Aug. 2012: 50mg Clomid: No Response
    March 2013: 100mg Clomid: No Response
    July 2013: 5mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    August 2013: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Natural cycles Sept & Oct.--BFN
    Nov/Dec: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Jan 2014: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Feb: Benched due to cysts.
    March: Benched w/cysts.
    April: Femara+Follistim+Ovidrel+Prometrium
    BFP on Mother's Day 2014!! 
    EDD: January 20, 2015
    6week scan: TWINS!!!!!
    16w: Baby A is Stubborn, Baby B is a GIRL!
    20 week scan: TEAM PURPLE!
    The babies were born on December 16, 2014 at 35 weeks! They are home and doing well!

• Loading the player...
  • imageasr988:
    I really thought it would be negative today and we would be planning IUI 2. The RE was just as shocked. Hoping for dou

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• I'm sorry if my good news upset ppl, but we have been trying for 3 yrs and this was our first IUI. I guess I thought this was a board I could post on and ppl would understand. Clearly I was wrong. I'm new to these boards so please excuse me if I was not a
  • imagekatyj25:
    Siggy warning Dude, are you seriously going to post a drive by BFP on this board with no warning in your title?</
    imageimage

TTC #1** Went off BCP July 2011

Me: 31 DH:31

Jan 2012 Dx PCOS by OB/Gyn

July 2012 - Tests with RE confirmed PCOS and annovulation

2 rounds of clomid, 5 IUI's using clomid + injectibles. 

Surprise BFP while on break cycle due to cysts.  It's a girl! Baby "E" born on Thanksgiving Day 11/28/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"