Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

When will AF come, when to try?

Almost 3 weeks since my D&C, and wondering when to expect AF. 

Also wondering when YOU will start/ started to try. We were planning to wait a couple of months, but now really want to start right away. Would love to hear your stories. Thanks so much. 

Re: When will AF come, when to try?

• Options
    I got my AF 33 days after my DC which is a normal cycle for me. I started temping and charting the day after my DC, it was the only thing I could do that helped me to feel in control of somthing. My Dr. Said to wait until I got my AF and then we could sta
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersAnniversary  
  • Options
    I had my d&c on dec 12, 2012, my doctor wouldn't let me start trying until 2 full cycles of AF.  I am pretty regular at around 28 days but it took 5 weeks for AF to come after d&c.  I started trying again last month
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello,

I just got my AF yesterday at C34 days, today is 5 weeks since DnC.  We were cleared to TTC again after 1-2 cycles.  We are going to try this cycle.  

I have started charting but only CM and I did take OPK test the mid

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Thank you ladies! I am so sorry for your losses, but thankful for your input. The thought of being able to TTC is what is getting me through right now. Doctor said we could after 1st cycle. 
  • Options

I had a miscarriage in January and got AF back 29 days after D&C.  As for how long to wait, there is not a lot of good evidence to guide OB's recommendations.  They used to tell people to wait several cycles, and many OBs still do, but th

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekatmac17:

I had a miscarriage in January and got AF back 29 days after D&C.  As for how long to wait, there is not a

• Options

imagekeirac1387:
    Thank you ladies! I am so sorry for your losses, but thankful for your input. The thought of being able to TTC is

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

• Options
    I have wondered the same thing. We just lost our baby last Wednesday so obviously we are not trying again yet. But knowing we are going to, helps me get through each day. I want af to come so I feel semi normal again and even more hopeful. I have started
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"