June 2012 Moms

What is the protocol here?

I am still unsure if I am going to invite kids to DDs first birthday party. I feel like its more of an immediate family sort of day, at least for us. If I do end up inviting a few little babies her age, do I have to invite every kid who had invited her to their birthday? 

Ex: My friend has a 3 year old and P was invited to his birthday. Should he get an invite back? Even if he will be the only 3 year old? He also plays a bit rough (cause he is 3, he is a great kid) so I am kind of worried about that too. What would you do? If I didn't invite him an I being rude? Anyone not inviting any kids other than family?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: What is the protocol here?

• I hadn't even thought about this...  I was originally planning to invite family, but now that you mention it, we have been to several of our other friend's birthday parties. 

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• According to Ms. Martha Stewart, this early in the game you only have to invite the number of children per your child's age which I find humourous....There are lots of kids in our family so we will be having alot of kids but as far as inviting other child
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • BRBR member
    We have been to many friend's children's parties lately.  However, I am just having a family party for DD's birthday.  My immediate family is so big that if I invited friends too, it would be huge.  I think it's up to you who you want to in
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"