Nurseries and Baby Gear

Woombie -Love it or hate it?

What is everyones thoughts on the Woombie?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Woombie -Love it or hate it?

• We loved it. We used it after the early days when it was miracle blanket. I would recommend the convertible woombie as a great swaddle transition device :.

Diaper changes are super easy with the woobie, you just have to deal with a zipper.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Loved it. It was the ONLY thing my little one couldn't break out of, and we tried them all. We even used the woombie with legs until DS was 6 months and started rolling. We will be buying more sizes next time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

February 2011- M/C
    March 2011- BFP resulting in... 12/2011 bouncing baby boy! 
    October 2013- BFP- M/C
  • Loading the player...
  • We were kind of meh on it- it didn't seem as snug as the swaddle me wraps.  If you have a little houdini, though, they won't be able to bust out of it like a swaddle-me.
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image1026pumpkin:
    We were kind of meh on it- it didn't seem as snug as the swaddle me wraps.  If you have a little houdini, th
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • hmp1hmp1 member
    Love it. I did the escape proof swaddle method (google it), with a receiving blanket around his arms and the woombie over it. It was perfect and made him wide enough to not be able to roll over even though he was rolling while not swaddled.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• absolutely loved the woombie. we passed the normal swaddle phase pretty fast, and the woombie gave us quite a few extra months. i was so sad the day we had to retire it!
    Anniversary

• sep08sep08 member
    We loved it. My son was able to break out of the Halo swaddle sleep sacks pretty early so the woombie allowed us to keep him swaddled a few more months. I'd definitely use it again. 

• Love it. I had the fleece version which seemed less stretchy. No way that LO could break out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i wanted to like it and we tried every sort of swaddle.  Ended up having best luck with the miracle blanket -- the woombie came up too high on LO's neck and she didn't like it.  We sometimes used a miracle blanket under a regular halo one if it
  • DS (who was only in the 50th percentile) seemed too fat for it.  We ended up using the SwaddleMe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"