Pregnant after 35
Options

XP: A little MaterniT21 FYI

I had my blood drawn this morning. I strongly suggest calling your "regular" lab where you go for bloodwork BEFORE you go. I took my paperwork to my typical lab and they didn't have the right kit for this screening! Not too big of a deal I guess, but I had to drive an extra 2 or 3 exits to get to a lab that did have the proper kit. I quick call ahead of time might save you some drive time and work time. Instead of one hour late to work I was two. My bosses are excellent when it comes to time off for anything but I'm trying to accumulate as much maternity time as I can so I'm trying to use the least amount of "sick" time as possible! Anyway, make the call just to be sure! Have a wonderful Friday, ladies!!

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

Re: XP: A little MaterniT21 FYI

• Options
    Yep, most labs don't have the kit, at least my area.  I'm surprised your doctor did not inform you which labs would be able to do it?  When I got the paperwork from my doc, they immediately told me there was only 1 lab in the area that could do
    Me - 38 DH - 38 DD - 2 pregnancy
  • Options

imagetechnigirl:
    Yep, most labs don't have the kit, at least my area.  I'm surprised your doctor did not inform you which labs

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had the Verifi and my doctor's office gave me the kit to bring to the lab so there was no issue.  Sorry you had to make extra stops - you think they would have warned you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagetechnigirl:
    Yep, most labs don't have the kit, at least my area.  I'm surprised your doctor did not inform you which labs
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagetechnigirl:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"