November 2011 Moms

Somethin to talk about

We desperately need something to talk about around here! Many of you have heard that gay marriage is currently being argued in the Supreme court. What are your thoughts and views on the subject?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Somethin to talk about

• I'm always afraid to post my opinions on the Internet. I know a lot of people who support it, and I know people who do not. I cannot tell someone how to live their life. I'm not sure what the outcome will be....
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I completely support it all 100%.
  • Loading the player...
  • Lots of people argue that it's against their religion. I'm a Christian, but I believe it's God's place to judge people and not mine. Gays aren't murdering people, they're loving someone of the same sex...can we really punish someone for love?
  • My philosophy is why should heterosexuals be the only ones supporting divorce lawyers. :)  

I actually see a lot of problems with DOMA and the fact that just a few states have recognized gay marriage.  For instance, I read about an arti

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I support gay marriage completely. I cannot believe that in this day and age, it is even an issue anymore.
  • I am religious. However, I'm also respectful to those around me. I'm not going to let someone else walk all over me with their views either. I have family members who are gay and completely accept them and their partner. One sign that was in the news s

• I feel sorry for people that don't support it... to me, it means they weren't raised to treat everyone else how they would want to be treated as well. It's that simple of an issue for me. I don't give a crap if you use your religion to be a bigot. It c

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagedesine77:
    I support gay marriage completely. I cannot believe that in this day and age, it is even an issue anymore.
    </BL
  • I support gay marriage. I am religious and I think people should be able to marry whomever they want to.
  • I fully support it. 

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • imagembgreenwalt:
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards