November 2012 Moms

FFFC

I'm gonna be in a class all day so I thought I would start this now.

Me and DH work on the same campus, and everytime I see him come into my building from my office window I email him about how I am being a creeper and watching him. Cuz you know, creepers gonna creep!

Re: FFFC

• Yesterday CJ pooped through his Diaper onto my leg and by time I changed him and bathed him and put his pjs on I totally forgot about the poop until about 30 min later when DH said, are you still wearing those pants the baby pooped on. ugh gross!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I frequently sleep in yoga pants or leggings and a nursing tank, and nearly as frequently I don't change out of them when I get up in the morning.  Just put on socks & shoes & go about my day.  I do shower the night before so maybe it's
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I forgot to wear deodorant today. I stink.

• DH mentioned the other day he missed seeing me wear jeans. So for the last week I have been wearing yoga pants or sweatpants until 4:30 when I put on jeans. He gets home around 5:00.

• kbl13kbl13 member
    I ate 1/2 a box of Girl Scout cookies last night before bed. I fully intended to eat the rest this morning for breakfast, so I hid them. Apparently my hiding spot wasn't very good bc DH found them and took them to work this morning... and now I'm kinda ma
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• image+MeganS+:
    DH mentioned the other day he missed seeing me wear jeans. So for the last week I have been wearing yoga pants or sw
  • DH is on spring break this week but I was on spring break last week, so I played hooky from work today so we could spend the day together with LO and have a relaxing day before the crazy weekend of driving everywhere for Easter. I feel sorta guilty....but
  • imagerachael_c26:
    I forgot to wear deodorant today. I stink.

Yup, but I smell like Aunt Jemima, from th

• I hate wearing underware, it was awful PP. I'm back to commando and feelin free!
  • DH is off for Good Friday today. I keep going back and forth on wanting things to go smooth for him and wanting a shitstorm. He has never had the chance to have a full day with Audrey without me.

Hope he gets some stuff around the house done...

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I gave up fast food for Lent, and I should use this opportunity to be taught a lesson that I don't need it and I should treat my body better.

But I can't help but fantasize about leaving church and going through the drive thru at Sonic.

• kbl13kbl13 member
    I have another:  I decided to load B up in the stroller and go for a walk this morning because I really need to get some exercise... we walked to the nearest donut shop 

• imageICarriedAWatermelon:

image <stron
  • imagecorgilove22:
    I am so excited about Game of Thrones coming back this weekend that I completely forgot about Easter and all of the

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

• FI messed something up majorly and I am super pissed. But at the same time, I'm glad he's in trouble because now the sex train has left the station and I don't have to shave my legs. I figure I will let it go Sunday afternoon, so that we can be a happ
  • imageBarooGirl:
    imagecorgilov
  • image+MeganS+:
    DH mentioned the other day he missed seeing me wear jeans. So for the last week I have been wearing yoga pants or sw
  • imageBarooGirl:
    imagecorgilov
  • imageBarooGirl:
    imagecorgilov

• imagebrooke&ryan&baby:

image <
  • imagecorgilove22:

imageBar

• imageICarriedAWatermelon:

imagera
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • imagecorgilove22:
    imagebrooke&am
  • imagecorgilove22:

imageBarooG
  • John Snow and Rob Stark are smoking. I like Tyrions character the best. I can't wait for Sunday.
  • I have eaten sooooo much today. My hunger is ridiculous. It's like, 3rd tri hunger.
    daughter born June 2011 via C-Section, son born November 2012 via VBAC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"