Pregnant after a Loss
Options

BAD cramping

I posted on here a while ago about cramping. I ended up going to the doctor the next day where I was assured that was normal and they even did an ultrasound and everything looked great. It's been 9 days since then (I am 5 weeks 2 days) and my cramping the last few days has been a lot less consistent- it was occuring almost all the time- but so much more painful. There were two bouts last night that were honestly so bad it felt like when I was miscarrying last time. DH wanted to go to the ER because I was literally crying out in pain, but it subsided after a half hour or so and I was able to sleep through the rest of the night. No bleeding or spotting so far.

My doctor's office is closed today and I'm freaking out that this is the start of another miscarriage. Any advice? Would urgent care be able to do an ultrasound and see if things are still progressing okay? No idea what to do and the idea of having to wait all through the weekend is so daunting.

Re: BAD cramping

• Options

I would call your Dr because they will refer where you may go....I'm not sure if all Urgent cares would have ultrasound, but you can always call around. I'm sending you lots of thoughts and prayers. Also, drink lots of water and keep your feet up.

m/c 2002 7w2d
    bfp 9.6.12 | edd 5.17.13 | m/c 9.19.12 5w5d

bfp 10.18.12 | edd 6/28/13

beta#1 10.18.12 - 96 / progestrone 32 || beta#2 10.22.12 - 711 || beta#3 10.25.12 - 2608 DD born 6/27/13

bfp 7.16.14 | edd 3/27/15

beta#1 7.18.14 - 149 || beta#2 7.21.14 - ??

• Options
    LuthyLuthy member

I had cramping bad enough to make me cry early on (right around where you are now) along with bright red bleeding and I'm still here. I know that doesn't make everything all better but it could be nothing to worry about. Many urgent care clinics don't

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies! I called the on call answering service for my doctor and the woman was so short and insensitive that I ended up in tears and hanging up. Both my primary care doctor and the urgent care I called were a lot more helpful, but neither have u

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"