I'm up early so I will start it...

Peeps and Cadbury cream eggs are nasty.

[Sunshine princess please don't hate me lol]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What just happened in my diaper?!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: FFFC

• Well maybe that's an UO, sooooo hmmmmm....

I've discovered that I do less "real" work now that I'm a boss and I'm AOK w that. Sorry minions
  • I let my dogs lick LO in the face.  And I let LO eat her food after she's offered it to the dogs and they've given it a lick. 

I also use the dogs as vacuum cleaners after she eats.  She's demolishing a biscuit on the floor right

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageeafogel:
    I let my dogs lick LO in the face.nbsp; And I let LO eat her food after she's offered it to the dogs and they've given it
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageeafogel:

I let my dogs lick LO in the face.  And I let LO eat her food after she's offered it to the dogs and they've giv

• I have some errands to run today and im considering leaving lo with my oldest and youngest kid today while im out. I just have to time it during nap so that he sleeps most of the time.

I just installed new hardware for my living room curtains be

• imagejerseygirl6411:
    I left Colin in the car while I dropped off my tax form to the accountant. I parked right outside the door and he w

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagereinedecajun:

I have some errands to run today and im considering leaving lo with my oldest and youngest kid today while im ou

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageeafogel:
    imagereinedecajun:

• I also let my dogs lick Graham and clean up after him. I leave him in the car while I unload things almost every day when I get home, I don't find that flame worthy at all. And I have also forgotten to buckle him into his carrier when he was about a mo

• imagestephaniefine:
    I left dd in the house for maybe a minute to run outside and start the car.

This is

• imagechipmunk112511:
    I have left LO in the car by himself sleeping for longer than 30 sec.nbsp; It was on and I could see him.
    I t

• imageSallySunrise:
    imagestephaniefin

• 1. I think it's ridiculous when someone orders a double bacon cheeseburger, fries, cheesecake and a diet coke. And don't tell me you like the taste. Bs. It tastes like a chemical shiiiiiit storm.
    2. I find that If you are a regular on here you don'
  • imageSallySunrise:
    imagechipmunk1125
  • imagechipmunk112511:
    I have left LO in the car by himself sleeping for longer than 30 sec.nbsp; It was on and I could see him.
    I t
  • imagehijoi:

I am 95% sure I am quitting my job at the end of the school year.  I efffing hate teaching and children and a

• imagechipmunk112511:

imageSal

• imageadorebella:
    MH is out of the country for work so I've been on my own for a week and a half. On the days that I have worked se

• imageandreab7412:
    I still sleep with my "lovie". It use to be a feather pillow, but now it is just sticks from feathers and dust.</

• I'm a terrible person.

I have a lady that wants pictures of her girls done. They are older about the same age as my two older kids and they are U G L Y, like fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down kind of ugly. Not only that

• I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't have an opinion if you're not willing to discuss it. However, if all you're willing to do for your cause is vote for it, then you [again, general you] shouldn't complain when the voting results continue to be the sam

• imagemegs52881:
    2. I find that If you are a regular on here you don't get flamed in the Ffc, but if you are rarely on people des

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• me and hubby both have off but are sending the kids to day care.  HOORAY!  getting some stuff at the house done and taking a big long nap cause I am sick.

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• I mainly lurk, but here you go! I have a dental appointment for a teeth cleaning in 45 minutes. So far, I have eaten an onion bagel with chive cream cheese and I drank a huge coffee. Sorry dental hygienist! (FTW, I plan to brush my teeth before my
  • I'm eating Carrot Cake for breakfast..yum!

We've only been to the pedi for shot appts. knock on wood we havent been for a sick visit yet.

• imagekaseynicole2006:
    I guess this could be an UO too but I'm not a big fan of Oreos.  I don't hate them, but if I only eat 1

• imageMissMusic:
    When we get solicitation calls (even though we're on the DNC), I put the phone under the ice maker on the fridge, o

• I very much enjoy Sophia the First, Charlie & Lola, and Doc McStuffins(I made MH finish an episode after E went to bed the other night, because I hadn't seen it before.) I have my own choreographed "Hot Dog Dance" and I really dislike Jake and

• I very much enjoy Sophia the First, Charlie & Lola, and Doc McStuffins(I made MH finish an episode after E went to bed the other night, because I hadn't seen it before.) I have my own choreographed "Hot Dog Dance" and I really dislike Jake and

• imagestephaniefine:
    I left dd in the house for maybe a minute to run outside and start the car.

I'm actua

• imagefishybride82:
    imageelizdg:<
  • imageJustcallmeGG2:
    me and hubby both have off but are sending the kids to day care.  HOORAY!  getting some stuff at the
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I enjoyed the head and neck massage my new male hairdresser gave me yesterday way too much. It was uncomfortably sensual for a head massage. While it was happening, I told myself I'd have to find a new hairdresser, once again. Then I saw the haircut, and
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• imageBubbaJug:
    I very much enjoy Sophia the First, Charlie amp; Lola, and Doc McStuffinsI made MH finish an episode after E went to bed
  • imageBarefoot84:
    I enjoyed the head and neck massage my new male hairdresser gave me yesterday way too much. It was uncomfortably sensua

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageaimee223:
    imageBubbaJug:</s

• imagechipmunk112511:
    imageBubbaJ

• imagekimmer1412:
    imagechipmunk11

• I bought this AMAZINGLY AWESOME hair piece at..........................................

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • My boss found a huge error in our system yesterday and when I ran tghe audit report......my username was the one who effed it up. I am horrified, as I truly take pride in my work but part of my is hoping they'll let me go. I hate this place more than anyt
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"