December 2012 Moms
Options

Napping

Today I napped with my DD in my bed for the first time...  She's a great sleeper and does an amazing job in her crib so we never tried cosleeping.  But, what a wonderful thing to fall asleep and wake up to your amazing bundle of joy.  I am slightly envious of you cosleeping peeps!  :) 

Re: Napping

• Options
    It's the best! I put LO down in her crib for her first stretch of sleep, but bring her to bed after that first wake up and we sleep together there until morning. I love having her in bed with us, waking up to my sweet, snuggly sleeper is so sweet and love

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We do the same put her in her crib then when she wakes for a bottle, if she does sometimes she sleeps right through after her bottle she comes in our bed til morning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is such a great feeling and it was so hard to move LO out of our bed because I loved being able to roll over and see all my loves cuddled up together our dog also "cosleeps"
    I was hoping to do what you are doing when we transitioned LO to his o
    image image image
  • Options

imageMrsBigTime:
    It's the best! I put LO down in her crib for her first stretch of sleep, but bring her to bed after that first wak
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers

BFP#1:MC 8/20/2010| BFP#2:MC 7/9/2011| BFP#3:DD born 12/14/2012

• Options
    imageUnexpectedlyExpected:

image <stro
  • Options
    ooooh yeah!  :)  Those gummy grins are to die for in the mornings...  It's like seeing your face is the best thing that's ever happend to them! haha love love love
  • Options
    I'm actually pretty jealous that all your LOs seem happy waking up. My LO wakes up screaming for food. I don't get the smiley wake up. She starts smiling after she eats.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    I love it! Two babies on each side, what could be better!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageJessAnnJ:
    I'm actually pretty jealous that all your LOs seem happy waking up. My LO wakes up screaming for food. I don't get t

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    It is great, I was telling my self that somewhere between 2 and 5 am this morning while I was awake and LO slept ... by not cosleeping you get to avoid middle of the night baby trying to climb up your abdomen due to sleep rooting.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love when she wakes up next to me. I even have videos of her doing it. She'll be super quiet and I wait till she sees me and then she gives me the BIGGEST smile. I love it. Ill say "goood moorrrrning" "aliivvvviiaaaa" in a singsong voice and she just be
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"