Two Under 2
Options

Both sick

Both my 19month old and my 1 month old are sick, this is the first real sickness my oldest has had and certainly the first my youngest has had, (grandpa lied and said he was better and invited us over, illness hit us a day later) My oldest hasn't run any more fever and just has the cough and runny nose left but little bit just started coughing today, she already has medical issues that affect her breathing(https://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/health/l/laryngomalacia-infantile/) which causes sounds like she's congested when she's not, so I'm thrown for a loop at what other symptoms to look for that would send us sprinting to the hospital, besides fever or her lips turning blue even if she is breathing.She is on a sleep apnea monitor at night so I will be alerted if anything was to happen while I'm asleep.

Sorry it was kind of a rant, but if anyone can help me not lose my sanity, that would be greatly appreciated.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Both sick

• Options
    I hope you're hanging in there!  I don't have any experience with laryngomalacia, but I think you've got the right idea that if she has no significant breathing issues, no fever, etc. that you should be fine.  Kids get sick.  A LOT.  I

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I hope you're hanging in there!  I don't have any experience with laryngomalacia, but I think you've got the right idea that if she has no significant breathing issues, no fever, etc. that you should be fine.  Kids get sick.  A LOT.&nbsp

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no! Hope everything turns out all right!
    ~Drew '13~Camden '12~Mihaila '10~Aaliyah '09~Noah '07~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"