November 2012 Moms
Options

Hiccups

Anyone else's baby still get the hiccups all day long? My girl has had them all day today. She had them all day yesterday. Earlier in the week she seemed like she had gotten over them but they are back with a vengeance.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hiccups

• Options
    HH has hiccups all the time.  He gets them whenever he gets upset or hungry or even when he is babbling a lot.  I asked the pediatrician about it and he said it is just from him taking in a lot of air.  Hope that helps!  I was really w
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We still use (and love) Gripe water for hiccups......mommy's Bliss or little remedies brands.... both work wonders and 90% of the time take them away instantly

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know how she could be taking in a lot of air since she is breast feeding, but I'm going to try not to worry. She had her 4 month appt on Tuesday and had gone a few days without them so I didn't ask. I thought she had finally outgrown them. I have
  • Options
    imagecredcat7:
    We still use and love Gripe water for hiccups......mommy's Bliss or little remedies brands.... both work wonders and 90 o

• Options
    Vincent still gets them every day, but not nearly as often as when he was younger. He almost always gets them when I make him giggle so I guess the taking in theory could be true for us. 
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We breastfeed too.  It also seems like the only way to get rid of them sometimes is to put him back to breast.  I also feel like he is drinking me dry.  I haven't tried the gripe water, but maybe that would work!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member

imagejg1011:
    Vincent still gets them every day, but not nearly as often as when he was younger. He almost always gets them w
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"