October 2011 Moms

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

P isn't talking much and so all he does is whine....all frucking day long! If he wants something, he will point to it and whine. If he's happy, he will whine. If he's crotchety, he will whine. It's never ending!!! I'm trying to teach him words but it hasn't helped much. And add in the fact that he's now cutting two canines...I'm fried!
Sorry for the rant. I'm done now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Would you like some cheese with your whine?

• My DD was like this. She didn't talk until 2 weeks before her 2nd birthday. She whined all.the.time. It was aggravating! Luckily she grew out of it.

DS whines, but it's not nearly as much as DD used to do. I hate whining. It's like nails on
  • Ugh I can't do the whining. I get really bad migraines and pretty much have a permanent headache and the whining makes me physically sick sometimes. I have to just walk away.
  • Loading the player...
  • N is just all over the place; she's either the happiest goofball or crappie flopping, screaming on the floor. We've learned a great deal of sign, which has helped her communication tremendously. Signing Times rocks!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imagemissyishere:
    N is just all over the place; she's either the happiest goofball or crappie flopping, screaming on the floor. We've le
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, the whine is really bad. Alastair has started to talk, but he still prefers to point and whine and whine and growl and yell and whine. It drives me nuts.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagewilsontl19191:
    imagemiss

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagewilsontl19191:
    imagemiss

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• E is a regular chatter box and she whines a ton too. I don't think it has to do with whether or not they can talk at this point. I was at a playdate today with a bunch of kids E's age and all of them whined regardless of their language skills. We're in th
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"