Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Quick question

I've been pretty confident since my u/s last week, but suddenly I'm worried . I was 9 weeks at my u/s. and I saw a heartbeat and my OB said everything looked fine. She wanted to see me in 2 weeks instead of 4, which I was relieved about, but now I'm wondering why. Im hoping bc my last mc happened 3 weeks before i started having symptoms. Also, I saw a cute little kidney bean, but it was wiggling or anything. Should it have been moving ?

Re: Quick question

• Options
    Baby does not really move a lot at 9 weeks. At least not the way you imagine in your head. If baby does move around, the arms and legs are kind of hard to see. So try not to worry too much about that.

As for why they will see in 2 weeks rat

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage
    BFP #1 - 01/12/12, EDD 09/12/12, Medical Induction @ 21 weeks 05/03/12
    BFP #2 - 10/30/12, EDD 07/04/13, Natural m/c @ 5 weeks 11/01/12
    BFP #3 - 02/07/13, EDD 10/12/13
    Dx: Incompotent Cervix

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I don't think its unreasonable for an OB to be on top of things and monitor a little extra until you get out of the first tri.  Try not to read into it too much, my OB is seeing my at 6wks, which I find unreasonably early but I think she is doin

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get nervous before every u/s. They are probably just keeping a closer eye on you this time. It doesn't mean there's something extra to worry about. They would have told you if they saw something. With this pregnancy I had lots of early ultrasounds (6, 7
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"