September 2011 Moms
Options

What are they doing?

What are your LO's doing that just warm your heart lately?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What are they doing?

• Options

M is a lovebug. Yesterday at the park, he said "dada, sli wiff me!" Talk about heartwarming! DH ran right to the slide and went down with him. Double heartmelt!

He also will just come up and give us a hug, pat us on the back a few ti

• Options

He nods and says "uh huh".  I just love it.

Hey Aug, did you have a nice day at school?  ::nods and says uh huh::

It's SO cute!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    He runs up to me and gives me hugs. I love it so, so much!
  • Options
    Oh yeah, the back patting, it's so sweet.  I pick him up an whatever hand is on my back just starts patting away.  And then he'll play with my hair too.  *sigh*
  • Options
    She's so cuddly.  I know I complain a lot about her clinginess when  DH isn't home, but it's also really cute when I'm trying to clean and she follows me around saying, "tiss!"  Hard to say no to that.  She also loves to give hugs.&nbs

• Options
    when i was upset the other day, he ran up and gave me a hug and lingered a little w his head on my shoulder. it made me laugh because instead of wrapping his arms around my neck, he put them around my arms like a bear hug..except he couldn't reach very fa
  • Options

She tries to share whatever she's eating with the cats. Yesterday she had snagged some marshmallows and she sat one down for the cat laying by her. It's so sweet and funny.

She's a total poppa's girl. Yesterday was the third day in a row that H

• Options
    D's new word is yes, but he pronounces it yesh. So cute. He also has started to put his dirty clothes in his hamper. So funny. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We have the best kids!

When I say "tell mommy I am beautiful" Bo cups my face and gives me a kiss! He did it for our pedi last week....melt!

How I "Ilalauu"! Bo!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    He gets on a kissing kick and kisses everything! The couch, carpet, me, books. I just love him!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    She dances to everything. Even if it's not music, if it has a rythm she dances to it. Like the washing machine for instance. It makes my heart smile.
  • Options

imagealli&dan:
    She dances to everything. Even if it's not music, if it has a rythm she dances to it. Like the washing machine f
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"