June 2012 Moms

Sleep help please!

I need some help getting my daughter to fall asleep by herself in her crib.

current situation:

I breastfeed and she usually falls asleep at the boob. I have let her sleep in my arms for naps. When I try to move her she wakes up right away. She will scream if I put her down in her crib or pack and play.

I feel so awful when she will scream and scream....Dh says she will tire eventually and she is ok, but its really hard for me.

Thank you!

Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sleep help please!

• SigirSigir member
    My dd was the same way. We had to let her cry it out. Now she only wakes up and cries if she makes a poop.

I have to agree w your dh. She will learn that her bed is for bedtime. I understand how you are feeling though. I couldn't do cry it o
  • Could you try something like the "Pantley pull off"? I'm probably going to mess up this explanation so someone please jump in an correct me if I'm wrong! This is an idea from "The no cry sleep solution". Rather than using an abrupt CIO method, you grad
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • What I've been doing is taking it in stages.

Note: I bedshare half the night - she goes to sleep in her crib, then comes to bed anywhere between 11 and the early a.m.   This is mostly for me, as I enjoy it and it saves me from get

• We have a musical light up thing that we turn on when DD does this.  If I put her down and she starts crying, I turn it on and leave the room.  She is usually out in 2 minutes.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• imagevenussapphire:

I need some help getting my daughter to fall asleep by herself in her crib.

current situation:

&nbs

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"