FTM: rec your change pad — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

FTM: rec your change pad

I'm a first time mom, and I live in a VERY small apartment.  We have a dresser for baby that I'd like to use the top of as a changing station.

There are so many types of changing pads out there, and I'm a bit confused at the pros and cons of each.  Those non-absorbant foam ones look pretty easy to clean, but are they worth the price?  How about the contoured pads you have to buy covers for?  What about just buying a simple mat?

Also... this may be weird question, but what's the point of belting your LO in?  That seems strange to me.  

Help me out!  I'm clueless. Which brand did you use?

Re: FTM: rec your change pad

• I am a fan of the contour ones with the removable, WASHABLE pad.
    When baby gets mobile the idea of laying still for a diaper change is no fun for him/her, which is why I like the contour pad it is easier to keep baby in one spot and the reason the

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have the Cooshee changing pad (a non-absorbent foam one like you mentioned, but unavailable anywhere at this point, unfortunately) and it was worth every penny of the $65 we spent on it.  I can't even tell you the number of times I took a diaper o

Grant - 6/2/11
    Glenn and Caroline - 6/19/13

• image thecheshirekat:
    We have the Cooshee changing pad (a non-absorbent foam one like you mentioned, but unavailable anywhere at thi
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards