Food Allergy

research help please

Hello everyone!  I am new to this board and have a DD with several food allergies and I'm expecting my second in NOV. My DD is allergic to peanuts, treenuts, eggs, watermelon, strawberry and sesame. My family owns and operates a franchise of national restaurant chain.  I would prefer not to say the name just for privacy.  I am working with the VP of corporate on making our restaurants more food allergy friendly and was wondering if I could ask you all a few questions.  I am VERY passionate about changing how we operate our locations and making them as safe as possible so any help would be greatly appreciated. I really want to be the first mover as they say in the restaurant world and make the standards high for all other food establishments. what restaurants do you see as gold standards around food allergy issue and why you see them this way? What communities and support groups/forums do you use as parents to find and share resources? What is the most problematic practices you see in restaurants? What do they do well?  What advice would you give a restaurant wanting to be better and safe for people with food allergies? If you are on anyother sites about food allergies you might see this post again.  I am trying to gather as much information as I can.Thank you so much in advance for your help! KJ
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"