May 2012 Moms
Options

Easter baskets

What's going in lo's basket?
Lucas is getting socks, gerber poofs, Annie's graham cracker bunnies, a sippy cup and bubbles

Will you and dh have baskets?
YES I love Easter candy so yes we get baskets! Cadbury eggs pb eggs are my favorite! But all chocolate is my drug of choice

What's going in your other kids if you have them?
Nathan who's 2 is getting bubbles, a ball, eggs with Thomas the tank engine trains in them, graham cracker bunnies and candy. I bribe him to go on the potty with candy
Danny who's 9 is getting bubbles, candy, I use it as dessert in his school lunch daily, a new garden shovel and some out side toy for spring not sure what yet maybe a water ballon pump?

We don't make it a hug basket of gifts just a few fun things they need or want for spring.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Easter baskets

• Options
    I don't even know what is going in my kids baskets yet!  I am going shopping tomorrow.  Probably not the best idea being out with the last minute shoppers but it's the only spare kid free time I have this week.  Me and my H won't have baske
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options

We're going to grandmas. And grandma has been talking a lot about Easter and the egg hunt she is planning...(plus along the way we will pick up a gift from my mother and from my grandmother...so there will be no shortage)

So

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DD will be getting a box of little graham cracker snacks, or goldfish, a new board book, bubbles and a ladybug piggie bank. 

We also found an outdoor little tikes cozy car on craigslist for a steal this past weekend.... DH has actuall

• Options
    We got DS a mickey mouse easter basket. We filled it with the green grass, plastics eggs with puffs inside, a my 1st easter bib, mickey mouse sippy cup, and a mickey mouse toy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think we will do a basket this year but we are going over to grandmas house and she is making a bunny cake. If I have time I may whip up a crochet set of bunny ears to take his photo for Easter, but I've already forgotten to go buy yarn, and time
  • Options

DS1 (3.5)- Forks and Spoons, Tag book (Chuggington), chocolate bunny, dried apples, mater and chick hicks cars.

DS2- Stuffed dog, bubble bath, bath toys, mum mums.

This weekend we are going to make bunny cupcakes and dye easter eggs. Mayb

• Options
    ebl2ebl2 member
    DD is getting bubbles, pink bunny slippers (I'm hoping this will help her learn to like shoes) and a pink beach chair just her size. She loves the plastic eggs so I'm thinking I'll put some puffs in them for her. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Options
    ElinJElinJ member

What's going in lo's basket? A couple of board books, some rubber duckies, a bath ball, bubbles... That's it so far.  Thinking of adding some Annie's bunnies.

Will you and dh have baskets? Nope.  But I did fill a mason jar with coconut

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"