March 2012 Moms
Options

Can't get EBF baby on whole milk!

Nolan wants NO parts of it! What tricks/advice can you give me? Never had this problem with my oldest. TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can't get EBF baby on whole milk!

• Options
    We're struggling, too.  I started with 3 parts BM to 1 part cows milk, and then shifted to half BM and half cows, which she will sometimes take and sometimes not.  If I dip lower than 1/2 BM she won't drink it.  The problem is, my milk is t
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Is it the milk he doesn't like or the cup? I have no idea if you used bottles before with bm so it could just be the nursing he is upset about too.  Maybe try a different cup. I did like others..1 oz whole milke to 4 oz bm and every few days I would

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DS doesn't like cow milk either (coincidentally his name is also Nolan).  I still offer it at meals but he rarely even takes a sip. He drinks lots of water and eats lots of cheese and yogurt though.  He is fully weaned off BM so he basically
    DS1 born 3/27/12 DS2 due 1/8/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"