January 2013 Moms
Options

Two month shots, not eating well?

My daughter got her shots Monday afternoon, fever broke today but she is still fussy as all hell, only wants to be held, and barely took 13 ounces of boob milk, I exclusively pump and she usually takes about 25....is it normal to not eat much two days after? Knock on wood, she was not fussy at all the first eight weeks and now she is miserable..any advice/thoughts welcome, thank you! And yes doing Tylenol

Re: Two month shots, not eating well?

• Options
    We got ours Monday morning and she was still a little off on Tuesday. Yours might be just having a fussy stage not related to the shots but you might call tomorrow if she's not back to normal then.

• Options
    My DD was really fussy 2 days after her shots too. She only wanted to be held and cried and cried. I'm not sure how much she ate because I EBF but she wanted to comfort nurse a lot.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ta78ta78 member
    Between the 2 month shots and the 8 week wonder week/growth spurt, its rough. It shouldn't last more than a few days to a week maybe. Hang in there.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Options

yes! DS2 was this exactly - we had his last monday and by wednesday afternoon he was still not eating well. by thursday he was doing better though. 

friend is a nurse and told me it can take up to 72 hours before they are back to normal.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    image2u2wow:
    yes! DS2 was this exactly we had his last monday and by wednesday afternoon he was still not eating well. by thursday he w
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"