Multiples
Options

Intro and Interview Questions for Night Nanny

Hi! I am 23 weeks with mo/di twin girls and these will be my first.  So far we have been fortunate to not have any serious complications.  Hopefully luck will continue to remain on our side.  I have been following this board for a while and I am overwhelmed by the support from all of the other MoMs.

This weekend we are beginning our search for a night nanny to help when the girls arrive.  This being my first pregnancy, I am not sure where to begin and what questions to ask during this interview.  Does anyone have a list of questions they would be willing to share?  The woman we are interviewing has experience with both twins and triplets and getting them on the same schedule.  I would appreciate any ideas from other MoMs as to what to ask.  Is there anything that you wish you would have asked your interviewees that you didn't?  

Thank you and I look forward to continuing to learn from this board!

Re: Intro and Interview Questions for Night Nanny

• Options
    jcathjcath member

Congratulations on your girls.  I think you will find the night nanny is the best money you ever spent.

I mainly wanted to get a feel for if I liked the person.  I also wanted recommendations from those that used her.

Specific que

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wouldn't say that there is a list of questions that I can give you but I think it's really a personality fit. Someone will come in and they will give you the feeling that they will help guide you through the first few weeks. They should have extens
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"