September 2011 Moms

Keurig users

How many cups a day do you and your H drink? I know some of you use the reusable cups.  We don't, but we're both at one cup each a day. 

My mom was visiting and she went through like 4 or 5 each morning. Not a huge deal for a couple days (except for the cha-ching factor), but I couldn't imagine going through that on a daily basis.  She routinely talks about cutting back, but never does. She also kept saying that a Keurig could never work for her and my dad- gee, ya think?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Keurig users

• I actually stopped using my keurig for this reason. I drink 4-5 cups a morning and it got annoying refilling the resuable cup several times a morning. It was great during the early days of nursing though so I could switch back and forth from decaf and reg
  • I drink a cup in the morning and occasionally a second one after work.  DH only drinks a cup on the weekend.  Wow!  If we went through 10 a day that would be so expensive!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • aveehaveeh member
    I have one in the morning on weekdays, and on weekend we each have 2 on average.  We have a reusable kcup that we use on the weekend sometimes, but I hate using iton weekdays because it takes away from the convenience factor that I love so much with
  • I drink 1 cup a day. 

I have the refillable thing with a reusable filter but I can't get it to taste right, so we use kcups.

My mom sent me like 7 boxes of coffees for when she visits, like tomorrow.  

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • PSA- a small tear in the foil will create a big mess. Found that out this morning. Grounds were in every crevice of that thing!
  • We really only use it on weekends and when we have guests.  So ours does not get much use.

My FIL and SMIL drink coffee all day.  They easily have 5 or 6 each a day.  They buy their k-cups online.  Not sure if it is a savings or

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I normally drink 1 or 2 cups a day. I've thought about getting the reusable k cup but it may just be a waste for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I usually only have a cup a day since I'm pregnant. If I wasn't I could easily go through 2 or 3 a day. That reminds me, I've been meaning to go to a local place that sells the cups for 60 cents each and you can mix and match. I love getting lots of diffe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"