Multiples
Options

Fluid levels.

Hey ladies!

New to this board, I've been hanging out on the August moms board but figured I should come join you! =

I'm 20 weeks with boy/girl twins. We are beyond excited but didn't have the best response after our A/S scan. The babies were very different sizes, boy was much bigger than our little girl. We were told to go see the high risk dr. The next week, which they said looked like there had been some improvement in her size. However, he said he wasn't all that concerned with the differing sizes but more concerned with the differing fluid levels. They said he's in a big swimming pool and she has much less. My regular Dr. was not very comforting about everything. I am curious to hear if anyone else has had this issue. Since they are di/di twins, it's obviously not TTTS, but I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue or seen something similar? Thank you!!!

Re: Fluid levels.

• Options
    I didn't have that specific issue, but my A B always measured far enough apart that A was diagnosed with IUGR. This was discovered at 24 weeks, and I had them at 34.5 due to pprom. Hang in there Mama! Your doctor will tell you if you need to worry. In th

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thank you! We are scheduled for weekly ultrasounds to continue to check her fluid levels. It's just so hard without knowing how big of a concern this is/is going to be!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had the same problem at 24 weeks. My baby girl was 12 percentile and he was 56 with her fluid being 1.5 and his 3.5. I was put on modified bedrest lots and lots of water. At our next growth ultrasound she had caught up to 33rd and he was 52 with her
  • Options
    We have the same thing going on with our di/di twins (except for the size issue).  Baby B has "more than normal fluid" and Baby A is just fine.  We found this out two weeks ago, and just went back this morning for f/u.  Baby B still has mor
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"