Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Pump Questions

Ok so FTM here and I am so confused about breast pumps.  I am getting a Medela, so can I only use those small Medela bottles? Can you get an adapter for other types of bottles to pump directly into?

Thanks for the help!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pump Questions

• Options
    As PP mentioned I too pump into the 5oz Medela bottles at work but DS takes Tommee Tippee bottles. I also have the Tommee Tippee adapter for the Medela pump which I have used on occasion to pump directly into the feeding bottles. Overall I find it easier

my hero wears kevlar Pictures, Images and Photos

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

For transporting back and forth from work pumping into bottles and then pouring in the Lansinoh storage bags was easiest for me. It's fewer bottles to wash. I use the 5oz Medela bottles that came with my pump - only a couple of times have I come close

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The cheap Gerber and playtex bottles work with the Medela pump.  I have a bunch of those and I just pour the milk into the Avent bottles for feedings.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options

Thanks everyone.  That is just the advice I need. 

• Options

This might be too late for you - but I pump into the Platex Ventaire bottles because I hated having double bottle duty - So one side i use the Medela and one side I use this: 

https://www.amazon.com/Playtex-Drop-Ins-System-Breast-Storage/dp/B

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"