Babies on the Brain

On the fence re: #3

Hi there,

I have two LOs- 4 yr old DS and 2.5 yr old DD.  I'd love another one but DH isn't sure and we've been going round in circles since the summer.  I just had my IUD removed, but we haven't yet decided if we're going to TTC.  I'm going to hang out here for a bit because I have baby fever! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: On the fence re: #3

• Why did you have your IUD removed if he's not sure?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • 3 is VERY hard, so be sure you are both on board!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesandy02:
    3 is VERY hard, so be sure you are both on board!

Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you doin bab

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Hi!!!!  :0)

We are doing well!  My kiddos are nuts and keep me very busy, plus I am going back to school for another degree, and we just moved to OH so it has been non-stop crazy lately.   This board is sllooowwww, whats with that?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • What part of OH? You've got a lot going on!

Almost everyone is on FB.

Photobucket
  • I have three and we are TTC #4, I will say there is a HUGE difference and adjustment from 2 children to three children because you are then out numbered. If your Husband is not 110% on board I would wait because three children is a lot of work and both pa
  • Cleveland area :)
  • imagemagdalina.h:
    Why did you have your IUD removed if he's not sure?

He was until the re

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"